Advertised on 09-02-11.
Application deadline on 11-03-11.
Application deadline on 11-03-11.
Ranhill WorleyParsons provides Project Management and multidiscipline Engineering Services to Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas, Refinery, Chemical, Petro-chemical, Power, Infrastructure and Paper and Pulp industries. The services rendered include a full range of Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil, Structural, Pipeline Dynamics, Safety and Environmental, Subsea and Marine engineering. Ranhill WorleyParsons handles projects of all sizes from minor trouble-shooting exercises through to full Engineering, Procurement and Construction Project Management (EPCM) of new facilities. It is particularly responsive to Client's needs and operates as an extension to the Client's own organization. The company has a proven record of achievement, having successfully completed a wide range of projects in this region. Ranhill WorleyParsons is a joint venture between the leading engineering and Construction Company in Malaysia, and the largest independent engineering house in the Southern Hemisphere, WorleyParsons Ltd. Ranhill WorleyParsons operates out of offices in Kuala Lumpur, Kerteh, Kuantan and Miri.
Senior Project Engineers
(Mechanical,Electrical/Instrument)(Sarawak - MIRI)
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects allocated from a brownfields project portfolio are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary coordination interface with the client to ensure that the client’s expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client’s approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements.
- HSE Management
- Maintains HSE focus within the team to ensure HSE requirements included in design and procurement.
- Client Relationships
- Maintains and builds healthy client and internal relationships.
- Proactively resolves performance, scope and schedule issues with the client as they arise.
- Identifies, documents, communicates and meets the client’s requirements
- Commercial Management
- Effectively manages assigned budgets within WorleyParsons’ total scope.
- Scope Management
- Compliance with WorleyParsons Project delivery Process (WPMP) and client’s project delivery roadmap.
- Compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Proactive and effective change control process application and monitoring.
- Time Management
- Contributes to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervises work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Cost Control
- Monitors cost aspects of the project within direct control to forecast final costs, identifies trends and takes action to avoid cost overruns.
- Quality Management
- Contributes to compliance with WorleyParsons policies and procedures.
- Compliance with WorleyParsons engineering and procurement systems and procedures.
- Team Management
- Focuses engineering team on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Listens to the team, discusses the issues, resolves problems and directs activities to remove roadblocks and achieve objectives.
- Communications Management
- Regularly provides clear reports to all stakeholders.
- Effective communication with the design team and any third parties.
- Regular interface with other team members including Procurement, Execution and Controls.
- Regular mentoring and coaching of less experienced personnel.
- Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Design Project Manager.
- Risk Management
- Monitors the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
- Design Management
- Sets clear objectives to the engineering design team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
- Ensures design team aware of, and complies with, applicable regulations and codes.
- Manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively.
- Procurement/Subcontracts Management
- Interfaces with Procurement personnel and processes throughout the project to ensure goods and services meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget.
- Applicants must possess a recognized Degree in any of the above disciplines with a minimum of 10 years experiences in the multi-discipline design and construction environment of the oil and gas industry and offshore projects.
- Applicants shall have a sound background in one of the major engineering disciplines and must have a demonstrated ability to coordinate multi-discipline engineering tasks, either in the design or construction phase of a project.
- Applicants shall have a full understanding of project management principle, e.g. planning, monitoring, reporting and control of cost, time and resources and shall be able to prepare detailed plans for particular tasks under his / her control.
- The applicants shall manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
Interested candidates are required to apply online to our Worley website https://worleyparsons-au.hua.hrsmart.com/ats/job_search.php
and search for location Req. # 2113 - Location Miri.
ranhill worley | ranhill worleyparsons | ranhill worley sdn bhd | ranhill worley jobs | ranhill worley vacancies | oil and gas jobs | oil and gas companies | oil and gas companies in malaysia | ranhill worley logo | ranhill worleyparsons logo